Empowering Primary Years
Strong Academics — Empowering Primary Years
Goals 3C’s • Confidence • Competency in the Core Subjects • Caring and Compassion
Our mission is to provide a joyful learning environment that empowers primary aged children and develops their self-confidence and competency in the core subjects.
We seek to create a stimulating learning environment that both supports and challenges the individual child. As they grow, children develop the qualities of hard work, good manners and self-discipline. Most importantly, they come out as self assured and confident.
- Developing Mathematical and Scientific knowledge & skills
- Developing an effective and imaginative use of language through English Labs
- Advanced computer labs for improving academic ability
Events for the Primary:
- Inter-campus Literary Fests
- Model Class Presentations
- Grand Parents Evenings
- Participation in Cultural Programmes
- Arts & Crafts / Open Days
- Annual Sports Days
Stimulating Environment — Academic excellence is at the heart of what we do